The JEM-PNST38 is a light weight, compact, and easy to use strapping tool for 3/8" steel strapping. It is designed to use in light/medium duty industrial applications. The tool is more flexible with tension than most tools and is available in multiple different configurations:: The standard version is equipped with a push button configuration. It is also available, on request, with a choke collar configuration.
- Package type: Flat surface, Round surface
- Strap quality: Steel strap 800 N/mm² (RD) to 1100N/mm² (HT)
- Strap width:
- 3/8” (10mm)
- 3/8” (10mm) - Special order max tension is 337 lbs. (153 kg), Seal #: 303
- Strap thickness:
- .017" (0.4mm) - .030" (0.8mm) Rmax. 850N/mm² (Regular Duty)
- .017" (0.4mm) - .025" (0.63mm) Rmax. 1100N/mm² (High Tensile)
- Max. tension speed: 11 - 7 - 5 mt/min (36 - 16 ft/min)
- Joint type: Overlap (Pusher) Seal single notch (L. min: 22 mm)
- Weight: around 9 lbs (4 Kg)
- Air pressure: 6 - 7 bar max (87 to 100 PSI)
- Air consumption: 12 l/s (.43 CFS)
This tool can be combined with our JEM-TB3 tool balancer for easier use and to help protect your tool.