Our JEM-STPDN19 Series tools are highly recommended Double Up Notch Sealers. With a single press of the trigger, this tool creates 4 notches compared to the 2 that a single up notch sealer creates. Why is this important? The 4 notches create a much stronger joint efficiency compared to a single up notch sealer. Most applications require 4 notches to be created, therefore, getting a tool that creates all 4 notches at once creates a more seamless workflow and is easier on the tool operator. Not to mention, this creates a safer operation for the employer as it prevents the employees from forgetting to apply a second set of notches to the strapping.
- Package type: Flat surface, Round surface
- Strap quality: Steel strap Rmax. 1,100N/mm²
- Strap width: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Strap thickness:
- .024" (0.61mm) - .035" (0.9 mm) Rmax. 1.100N/mm²
- Joint type: Double Up Notch (L. min: 45 mm)
- Weight: around 11 lbs (5 Kg)
- Air pressure: 87 - 101.5 psi (6 - 7 bar) max
For easier use and to protect your tool, this tool can be combined with our JEM-TB4 Tool Balancer.
For 3/4" (19mm) strapping, use 703 Seals.
For a 3/4" (19mm) steel strapping, we recommend the following Pneumatic Tensioners: