If you are looking at buying or replacing a pneumatic combination tool for steel strapping, then look no further as this tool is incredible. Our JEM-STS32PLUS4 is a high quality tool that operates at the lowest PSI rating of any pneumatic combination tool that we are aware of; yet still is able to operate at a max of 101.5 psi (7 bar). If your facility has low air pressure, this tool will serve you well as it only requires a minimum of 65 PSI (4.5 bar) to function. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to one of our sales representatives and we would love to discuss this tool with you further.
- Package type: Flat surface, Round surface
- Strap quality: Steel strap Rmax. 1,100N/mm²
- Strap width: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Strap thickness:
- .023" (0.6 mm) - .039" (1 mm) Rmax. 850N/mm²
- max .031" (0.8 mm) at 65 psi (4.5 bar) / max .035" (0.9 mm) at 91 psi (6.3 bar) - Rmax. 1,100N/mm²
- Max. tension: 2,023 lbs (920 kg or 9,000N) - with standard motor at 91 psi (6.3 bar)
- Max. tension speed: 6 mt/min (at 91 psi / 6.3 bar)
- Joint type: Double Up Notch (L. min: 45 mm)
- Weight: around 23.81 lbs (10.8 Kg)
- Air pressure: 65 psi (4.5 bar) - 101.5 psi (7 bar) max
- Air consumption: 12 l/s
- Seals: 803 Seals
For easier use and to help protect the tool, combine this tool with our JEM-TB6 tool balancer.