The SQ-800 provides better efficiency without compromising reliability. This machine is a quality industrial machine designed to operate in a 24/7 environment.
- Standard strapping rate is 1.1 sec = 55 straps/minute, even when a tension is applied. The machine is ready to operate in less than 25 seconds, contributing to increased packaging line efficiencies
Even Less Moving Parts, with Self-Lubricating Design
- Using the DC motor for the Cam Shaft eliminates the need for clutch, brake, V-belt (A Type), FR roller, driven micro-V belt, and back tension. This means less moving parts and less maintenance cost. The self-lubricating design also reduces wear and tear and increases operational life.
- At standard speed, the DC motor allows the rollers to run only during feeding and reversing. This reduces strap dust, which in turn, reduces dust build up.
Various Tension Settings
- The SQ-800 offers different modes of tensioning system which can be selected according to the application requirements. A wide range of tension is available via a digitally controlled tension dial. Tension capability is up to 176 lb/ft or 80 kg/ft (equivalent of 6" or 150mm stroke). Unlike many other machines in the market, tension does not compromise the cycle speed.
- Noise reduction during standby mode lessens the excessive noise pullution in the workplace.
- Easy Strap Loading
- Automatic Re-Feed
- Anti-Jam Function
- Adjustable table height for easy integration
- Foot bar for hands-free operation
Standard Table Height: 31-1/4" (794mm) to 35-3/8" (899mm)
- Max: W 24-1/2" (620mm) x H 18-7/8" (480mm)
- Min: W 3-1/8" (80mm) x H1-1/8" (30mm)
Joint: Heat Seal
- 5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15.5mm
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- Max: 176 lbs/ft (80kg/ft)
- 100,120,220,230,240 V
- 1 PHASE, 50/60HZ, 0.74 kVA