MT 3 FEATURES:
- Package Types: Flat, 6 inch ( 152mm) minimum; Round, 30" ( 762mm) minimum, not recommended
- Tension: 112 to 720 lbs.
- Joint Type: Friction Weld Seal
The MT3 Battery Friction Weld Tool is for HR Nylon, Polyester, and Polypropylene plastic strapping. The MT3 is a compact, versatile and easy to use battery powered strapping tool equipped with a Li-ion battery and one charger. Manual, semi-automatic or automatic operation. Bosch brush less high torque motor for less wear and long life. High speed take-up. Standard and (soft) low tension mode. High impact reinforced casing with metal nose for drop damage resistance. Reinforced circuit board located in front of battery for improved protection. Perfect balance enhances vertical or horizontal use and reduced operator fatigue. The MT3 can handle the following widths: 3/8" (9mm) , 1/2" ( 12mm) to 5/8" (15.50mm) widths up to .040" ( 1.01mm) thickness. The MT3 can also be set up in a soft mode low tension ( 500N / 112 lbf to 3200N / 719lbf).
This tool has to be calibrated to the strap size and gauge that you use. We strongly recommend submitting a sample of your strapping so that it can be calibrated correctly before use.
The MT 3 battery tool includes 1 tool, 1 battery, and 1 charger.
- Max. tension: 719.39 lbf. (3200 N) / 112.40 lbf. (500 N) soft mode
- Max. tension speed: 16 m/min.
- Joint type: friction weld seal
- Sizes: 3/8" ( 9mm) , 1/2" (12mm) to 5/8" (15.50mm)
- Thickness of strapping: 0.20" (.51mm) to 0.40" (1.01mm)
- Weight: 8.15 lbs / 3.7 Kg (including battery)
- Battery: AKKU Power 14.4V , 4.0Ah Li-ion